1. The cover for the sequel of The Fifth Wave, called The Infinite Sea, came out. And we love it.
2. Vanity Fair’s 2008 ‘Hitchcock Hollywood Portfolio’ ... HOW COOL!?!?!
3. Victoria Schwab's Twitter. if it wasn't weird, we would totally retweet everything she says.
4. Divergent/Theo James. This movie wasn't 100% perfect, but we but really, really loved it. Theo James on the other hand? 10000000% perfect.
5. The Grand Budapest Hotel. Wes Anderson makes another work of art - his set designs, color schemes and fonts are flawless. Also, Ralph Finnes is magnificent.
This past week, what made your face do this?
Leave us a comment! :)