1. Parks & Rec is finally back on!
2. THE 5TH WAVE!!! We both finished this recently/quickly. If you're looking for a book to help you through a book hangover or reading slump, then this is the next book you should be reading now ... seriously, right now. Get it. Yancey is a fantastic author and manages to create a thrilling, and creepily plausible, alien invasion story so effectively, through multiple perspectives.
3. Men and cats. Enough said.
4. This awesome Where The Wild Things Are/Avengers crossover.
5. Blog of the Week: Stacy over at Prayers and Piazzas. We recently connected with Stacy and are loving her blog. She's a wonderful writer with a charming personality. Go check out her blog and show some love :)
6. The new Divergent trailer!!! This looks like it's going to be a great book-to-screen adaptation. And with a back like Four's, we wouldn't even mind buying the movie covers of the book ;)
What made you smile this week? Leave it in the comments!
PS - You should totally submit something to our zine :)