[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/113277355" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]
1. Elle Fanning on the cover of Miss Vogue Aussie. So cute. Anyone know where we can get a copy of this?!
2. Amy Poehler on the cover Variety. Wow, just stunning, Miss Poehler. <333
3. We went to see Don Jon last weekend and really enjoyed it. During the previews, there were two movies we know we are going to love: Her directed by Spike Jonze and About Time directed by Richard Curtis (hello, Bill Weasley).
4. The Fault in Our Stars movie poster is so awesome. We're not sure if this is the official one or fan art, but it's great either way.
5. Blog of the Week: Sunnyside Tuxedo. This blog is adorable. Absolutely adorable. Check her out, for sure!
6. Mast Brothers Chocolate - two brothers with beards making chocolate with awesome labels? Yes. So much yes.
7. The new The Head and The Heart song is hauntingly beautiful. This is going to be the best album of the year.
What made you smile this week? Leave it in the comments!