I've seen this trend going around the Wordpress-o-sphere, and I decided I want to play! This is just a simple, goofy post, but I am excited about it. Here's what's in my bag:
1. I just ordered this adorable Parks & Recreation tote bag from Society6. You can order it here!
2. I always have a book (or two) in my bag. This one is Across The Universe by Beth Revis. I haven't started it yet, but I can't wait to.
3. Sigh. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I finished it last night. So wonderful. I recommend it to anyone who is obsessed with a book series (specifically Harry Potter). Actually, I just recommend it to everyone. Also, check this:
!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the real Rainbow Rowell. SO cool. I love when artists reach out and talk to their fans, even if it's only two words.
4. My iPod. I don't have a smart phone (I like to call mine a humble phone), so I take my iPod with me everywhere. Right now, I'm currently digging the band Alt-J.
5. As a budding journalist, I always carry a notepad with me. My current favorite brand? Field Notes.
6. My planner. I would be lost without it.
7. These pens (Paper Mate Flair) are brilliant. I tried them and never turned back.
8. I call these my do-dads, and there are definitely more in my bag than pictured here. Apparently, albeit never having used one, I really like type-writers. These post-it notes are my favorite. And that circular thing? Totally a scrunchie made by Tenley.
9. This summer I was super into circular sunglass frames. Plus, these ones are pink tinted. Whenever I wear them, I feel like a combination of John Lennon, Elton John, and the Olsen twins circa 1998.
EDIT: I just realized I didn't include my camera in this photo and wondered how I could have possibly forgotten?! Then I realized - I used it to take the picture ;) (Usually, it would be in my bag as well!)
I enjoy this game and would love for you to play, too! Dear readers, if you're willing, make a post like this and show me what's in your bags! :)